Sunday, May 11, 2014

Back on the Blogging Scene

After 4 years, I am finally back. There have been several changes made to me as well as my art work. It has evolved and grown so much. I have several new collections that I cannot wait to introduce you to. The first new collection is my Glass Bottle collection. Hand painted and decorated to serve as the perfect vase or decoration in room of you home. Here is a little secret: some of them glow in the dark!
The second new Collection is the Boxed Chocolates collection. This collection nearly sold out this Valentines Day. It was so exciting. I am hoping to have a 2.0 version of this collection for Christmas and Valentines day next year since they were so popular.
And last, but certainly not least, I introduce the Disney Inspired Collection! After several requests for princess cupcake charms, I finally broke down and did it. This collect has been made in limited quantities. Most of the first series has sold out. The first series included Rapunzel, Snow White, Belle, Aurora, Tinkerbell, Merida, Alice and Cinderella. The second Addition revamped Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle and Tinkerbell and added Jasmine, Tiana, plus Ana and Else from Frozen.
All this and more is available at my Etsy Shop @ www.Glassdezignz.etsy.com I cant wait to share more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment