Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Almost Completely SOLD OUT




I started making these jewelry boxes about 3 years ago.  They were a hit from the start.  I only made 30 boxes total, including the big and small ones.  But now I only have about 8 left. After these boxes are gone, I will only be making them as custom orders.  I have made several custom jewelry boxes in the past.  Two that I still have pictures of, were quite large, but still adorable just the same.


These last few Cupcake Boxes will not last long, so get yours today. They make the perfect gift!  Mention this Blog and Receive FREE Shipping on your order @ www.glassdezignz.etsy.com
Don't Forget to check out my Affiliate website for great deals and tips on how to get your own home business up and running TODAY! Click Here To Get Your Home Business Tips and Tricks Today
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment